Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 26 - Monday July 5 - Kona/Honolulu

I was so tired on Monday.  I woke up, ate breakfast, and then watched the really cool video of the lava flows we bought from Leigh Hilbert.  I then proceeded to take a nap until dinnertime, after which I had to get up to head back to Honolulu.  The past couple of days had been so busy, I think my body needed the peace.

I forgot to take a picture of dinner, but it was grilled ahi tuna.  We bought the whole tuna from a guy off the side of the road as we were going into Puna and brought it back to Kona.  It was pretty tasty but ahi tuna generally is really thick meat. It was then time to say goodbye to the Big Island.

The flight back was uneventful and then I was on the bus heading back into Waikiki.  I was still pretty tired so I headed to bed early to get ready for the next day.  Sorry no pics for this day!  

1 comment: