Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 27 - Tuesday - July 6

First day back from a long weekend is always a little hard, and this Tuesday was no different.

For lunch I went to Fort Street Cafe which Yelpers had been praising for their garlic chicken.  So naturally I had to try.  I ordered the Garlic Chicken with Panang Curry.  The garlic chicken is boneless fried chicken that has a fairly strong garlic flavor.  It was delicious!  Mmmm.  The panang curry was flavorful but way too salty, so I won't be getting the curry again.  They offer the garlic chicken as part of a breakfast meal and I plan on getting that soon.


After work I went to see Toy Story 3!!!  I splurged and bought the kids popcorn combo which comes with a super small drink cup, a small bag of candy and a very healthy serving of popcorn.  Was totally worth it!  And the movie was amazing!  I was crying at the end of it.  Over plastic talking toys.  Oh, so so so so good.  It was all about letting go, the cycle of youth and growing up, making way for the next generation, moving on but appreciating the past, etc.  All things I think resonates with everyone but particularly for young adults.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment